Senior Full Stack Engineer / Architect
Pricer is expanding the product portfolio with a major focus on Cloud Services alongside the existing On-Prem solution. This will give us opportunities to help our customers in retail to optimize their operations in the stores and costs.
We can offer you:
- a truly global and multicultural environment with driven and highly skilled colleagues that works with research and development of both hardware and software in Stockholm.
- an agile and collaborative working environment in a flat and creative environment using cutting edge technologies
- professional development through Lab Fridays, access to courses and mentorship from experts
- flexible work hours and remote working
- market competitive salary, pension, insurance plans and other benefits
- 30 days annual vacation
What will you be doing?
Innovation is a key characteristic of Pricer and you will have the chance to exercise your creativity and contribute to the next generation of products.
As a Senior full stack engineer / Architect in one of our 6 agile teams you will participate in the whole delivery process (analysis, planning, implementation, test and DevOps) and work to accomplish respective team mission.
You will lead the software architecture work in StoreOps team, participate in the grooming, planning and demos together with your team and work closely with the product manager to make sure that you deliver customer value. Your colleagues will definitely appreciate your communication skills, creativity, contribution to the platform and collaboration with other teams, for example when discussing integration between microservices owned by different teams.
We follow several principles like API first, microservice architecture, high code quality, CI/CD and these will be part of your daily work, so we expect you to be able to write effective APIs, develop backend, web and work with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, troubleshoot and debug systems, write clean, testable, functional code on the backend or frontend.
What are your qualifications and requirements?
- excellent analysis, planning, implementation and devops skills
- proven experience working as a Senior Full Stack Engineer or similar role in the past 8 years
- proven experience working as a Software Architect or similar role in the past 2 years
- commitment to code quality, security, technical documentation
- very good architectural skills
- experience working with a microservices architecture, cloud services
- experience working in a DevOps oriented team and having this mindset
We are perfectly aware that you can't be expert on all these, but we highly value the mindset.
We expect you to be an excellent communicator and a team player, creative, committed and reliable, with focus on security and details.
If you have worked with Auth0, Kubernetes, Terraform, Terragrunt, GCP or ELK, if you have previous experience working at Pricer or with Pricer products, university degree in Software Engineering or similar will be a big advantage in your role.
Pricer develops and manufactures the world’s most reliable digital store communication system with electronic shelf labels (ESL). We help retailers around the world to solve a number of key and time-consuming in-store challenges by streamlining critical processes in the store, such as price updates, in-store picking and inventory. We are a catalyst for retail digitalization. Our system provides a stable platform for reaching out with messages, product information and offers to the shoppers. By developing technical solutions and services that are easy to implement, apply and use, we help our customers blur the boundaries between different sales channels in an increasingly digitalized and connected world. For 30 years, our ideas, technology and employees have changed the way retailers around the world carry out their duties and communicate with their customers.
Pricer was founded in Sweden in 1991 and is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.